Conferences, CFPs, and Conquering Professional Development, Oh My!
Join established convention speaker and conference panel organizer Megan Cannella (University of Nevada - Reno) to bring your idea from thought to presentation!
This 16-week online program takes you from the infancy stages of a project (idea into abstract) into the home stretch (presenting at a conference and planning how to develop your project further). A conference paper length presentation, or project of similar length and purpose, is the end goal.
Designed to be self-paced (perfect for hectic schedules) while still benefiting from group dynamics through accountability, support, and critique, this experience is a creative, constructive space for anyone looking to make their writing, as well as their writing process, more efficient and productive.
You will receive:
- four months of professional guided support to develop, frame, and shape your idea
- options to provide and receive guided critiques
- access to an open co-working space
- plenty of cheerleading to keep you going
- optional weekly group check-in calls
- writing support and resources
- access to the larger FLOW online writing community
No matter how busy you are, this program will help you find and maintain time for your writing to achieve your desired outcome.
This 16-week experience is currently offered at the special back-to-school rate of $360 (regularly $500) and is billed as four convenient monthly installments of $90. The non-refundable registration fee is your first monthly installment and is credited toward your balance.
Participants are accepted on a rolling basis. Get started today!